MCM : Modified Clay Material
Advantages & Benefits
- LEED Approved: The MCM products meet the requirements of LEED with total of 2points.
- Thin and light : Each piece is only 2-4mm thickness , with just 3-6 kg / m2 weight, making it easy to install, and can be securely affixed with minimal adhesive all translating into great savings on transportation cost !
- Flexible and curvable, it can withstand lateral pulls and cracking forces. It also has an extra edge when applied over joints between separate panels or wrap-over round columns.
- Breathable: Allowing the building to breath freely thereby achieving an ecological & healthier living environment.
- Odorless & Moisture resistance : With its Mould-Resistant, Damp-resistance & Moisture Absorbing characteristics, it will be a blessing to counter high humidity climates.
- Class A fireproof : Compliance with National A2 class fireproof standard for flexible material.
- Superb Expression: The amazing appearance and quality of MCM products made from mixing of the inherent colors of Modified Clay can recreate the unique features and characteristics of natural stone, woods, bricks, metal & leather: creativity is the only limits!
- Self-cleaning & Stain-Resistant: With its neutral properties dust would not cling onto its surface and will be washed down whenever it rains …..
- Freeze-thaw Resistant: There is no appearance of surface powderising, cracks or scaling after more than 100 freeze-thaw cycle.
- Durable: Can withstand 3500h aging accelerated test that is equivalent to outdoor life expectancy of 50 years.
- Water, Acid & Alkaline Resistant: Will not deform or damage when immersed in water, acid or alkali solutions.
- Recyclable: Can be kept away from terrible dump for Recycle & Reuse or Revert as ordinary soil for cultivation.